This Home Page has been on the World Wide Web since 1 January 1995 - Longer than Ebay, Amazon, Google, Wikipedia, DrudgeReport, Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, & millions of other newbies!
These pages reflect those things that I like or find interesting.
Certain organizations that like me:
- Collectible firearms, especially the Colt Woodsman;
- Politics (Conservative, libertarian);
- Travel and photography are two hobbies that go well together.
I have been to every place that has a pin in the map below, and more.
Most of the travel pages below are live, but several of them are works in progress and not yet linked.
- Some favorite oldies from my years of travel all over the world as an Air Force Navigator.
- Hong Kong and Canton, Nov 1997
London and Rome (October, 1998)Files lost in Comcast revision to agreement
Eastern Mediterranean Cruise (March-April 1999)
- China, and the Yangtze River (October 2000)
- South America, around Cape Horn (January-February 2001)
Eastern Europe (May-June 2002)
Spain (May 2003)
Scandinavian Cruise (August 2003)
- Japan, March 2004.
- Viet Nam and Cambodia (Nov-Dec 2004)Files lost in Comcast revision to agreement
- Japan and Korea, September 2005
- Lisbon, Portugal to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
via Morocco, Canary Islands, Senegal, Gambia,
Cape Verde, Recife, and Salvador (November 2005)
- New Zealand and Australia, April 2006
- Japan &
Korea, October 2006
- Germany and France: Bavaria, The Alps, Munich, and Paris, May 2007
- US Southwest: Mesa Verde, Colorado and Arches National Park, Utah, June 2007
- Peru and Bolivia, July-Aug 2007:
- Antarctica: December 2007
- Hong Kong, Taipei, Manila, Saigon, and Singapore: March 2008
- Nepal and India (May 2008)
- Overland from Saigon to Singapore by boat, bus, and train (May 2008)
- Bavaria and Alpine Europe (June 2008)
- Venice to Athens via the Dalmatian coast and Greek Isles, Oct 2008
- Taiwan and
Japan April 2009
- Bucharest to Budapest via Danube river boat, Jul-Aug 2009
- Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow to St Petersburg by riverboat, May 2010
- Road trip across USA, Washington State to Indiana, September 2010.
- Boston Massachusetts and Bar Harbor, Maine, September 2010.
- Canadian Maritime Provinces, September 2010:
- Southern Caribbean Cruise: April-May 2011
- England, Scotland, and Wales: June 2011
- Japan: Cherry Blossom Season, April 2012
- China, and Yangtze River Cruise, April 2012
- Coming Soon Japan: Cherry Blossom Season, April 2013
Ireland, Aug 2015
Most of all, I like Our West Highland Terriers
Barack Obama for his attempts to make this country a Socialist welfare state, and his mindless lemmings for blindly following.
(My thanks to whomever created the image above.)
Guess which group I prefer:
(My thanks to whomever created the montage above.)
Amazon.com has now made it possible for me to customize my link to them so that visitors from this site can browse my online book store. I designed the store to reflect my interests and the interests of many of my friends and other visitors to this site. Those interests include Colt firearms, other guns, computers, military matters, hunting and fishing, photography, and travel. If you buy from my online bookstore the sale will be handled through Amazon's secure servers and the price to you will be exactly the same as if you went to Amazon.com directly. The difference is, I will receive a small percentage of whatever you spend. Every little bit helps!
Click on the Amazon logo to visit my book store on Amazon.com.
You can also click through to Amazon.com for any of their thousands of products from
As with the bookstore, the sale will be handled through Amazon's secure servers and the price to you will be exactly the same as if you went to Amazon.com directly. The difference is, I will receive a small percentage of whatever you spend.
You can send me email HERE.
Hate mail will be cheerfully redirected into the bit bucket.
Modified 24 March 2017